Polaris Maritime Services keep all seafarer data in eMariners system, which satisfy the following assumptions:
- The data storage are protected due the company security.
- The web application is protected due the SSL protocol.
- The seafarer data can be managed by Polaris staff only.
- The seafarer data can be shared only to the allowed companies to submit the candidature, check or calculate contract data.
- The seafarer can see only his own data in read only mode.
- The passwords of seafarer accounts are encoded and not readable by any person.
- The seafarer can request for removal of his data. If the seafarer has no contracts signed with Polaris, the data will be removed permanently from database. Otherwise the data will be unactivated and no more used to create candidates or contract informations. The result of removal will send by email, if is available.
- The data storage is under backup schedule. The backup files are under company security.